All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

4/17/2007

Tax Day Wisdom

I'm proud to be paying taxes in the United States. The only thing is, I could be just as proud for half the money.
Arthur Godfrey
I hope you paid as little as legally possible. I do mean pay. Its a darn shame and un-American to loan the government your money all year interest free. That said my little tax deduction came through for me, otherwise I would have been writing a check today.

No comments:

Post a Comment