All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

6/24/2008

Curve Balls

I intended a post on our rafting adventures. At this point all I can work up is a few lines about having fun with good friends . OK maybe all I've got is these three lines.

Today I received a major life changing blow and its taking almost everything I've got mentally to cope. For those of you who pray, I can use it. For those of you who don't but are kind enough to care, thanks. I appreciate your friendship. I'll try to work up something when I can get into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment