All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

3/24/2009

Blizzard of '09

Its done snowing, for the moment anyway. I don't think anyone really knows how much snow fell. The winds have been blowing 20 to 50 mph for the last 24 hrs, so its hard to tell how much fell since its drifted up. We have 4 ft and better drifts all around the yard. The weather reminds me of what snow storms were like when I was a kid. The main difference is I sound a lot like my dad did, complaining of the need to shovel.

So much for the global warming kooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment