All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

3/26/2010

Changes

I've made some changes on the blog.  I've got rid of some links to blogs and sites.

Reason #1 If your blog is gone its silly of me to link to it, and the Google goons think I'm running a spam blog.  They send me nasty emails threatening to take away my blog.  I'm caving in to the man on this one.
Reason #2 If you changed your blog to an invite only affair, its kinda pointless for me to link to it.  This is especially true if you didn't invite me so I could read it. Eric.
Reason #3 You used to be a regular reader here and you used to post on your blog but you don't any more.  If you haven't posted in the last 12 months you got cut.

If you have a new blog or I deleted you by mistake, and you want a link I'm happy to link back to you, just send an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment