All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

12/11/2011

Computer Sick

Sorry about the lack of posts.  I had a virus on the home computer.  It took me several days to get it cleaned off, but I seem to be OK now.  That's the good news.  Bad news is that it looks like after 7 years my PC is starting to die.  So Santa will likely be buying me a new PC this year.

Since I'm not a computer geek, and I'm a bit on the lazy side and don't want to spend 2 weeks researching which PC to buy, anyone have any suggestions?

The PC I have now is a HP.  Its was a middle of the road unit in terms of performance when I bought it.  I play the occasional PC based game but mostly I use this computer for email, blogging, Word and Excel work.  I have no idea what I need in terms of RAM etc or what the enhanced performance would do for me.  With that in mind what would you buy and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment