All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

7/02/2012

Fire


Well its fire season again.  Above average temps with lots of dryness create a tinderbox out of most of the west.  Fires are burning around me and the smoke was too bad to let the kids outside to play today.  It also got me out of some yard work, but not going outside is a major bummer if you're a kid.  I hope all is well for my friends here that are living in areas threatened by fires.  Waterboy and Astro, Have you had to deal with looters yet?  I understand it’s happening more frequently than the national news networks are reporting.

No comments:

Post a Comment