All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

12/24/2015

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas my friends.  I hope you are enjoying your time with RL friends and family.  My best wishes to you and yours.

2 comments:

  1. WaterBoy10:59 PM

    Merry Christmas, man. All the best to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan1:16 AM

    With the blessing of having both my kids and my DIL here today, it was indeed a great day. Merry Christmas to all and a very blessed next year to everyone.

    ReplyDelete