All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

2/01/2007

They Finally Got Me

I had to switch to the new blogger or it wouldn’t let me sign in. Today I broke down and did it. I believe that Bill Gates and Google are involved in an evil plot to take over and rule the world. As long as they don’t have robots that do their bidding, we should be able to escape their clutches by going outside. I’m sure the pasty white geeks will burst into flames as soon as their skin comes into contact with the sun.

Believe it or not New Blogger sucks worse than old Blogger. I’m now up to attempt 8 at publishing this post. Maybe it’s not the suckyness and general incompetence of Blogger, maybe they have software that keeps you from publishing anything negative about New Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment