All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

7/13/2010

Sex and the Married Man

True confession time:  I normally just read the "game" post at Vox's and smile to myself.  That's as far as it goes for me.  I have no interest in scoring with college co-eds or nailing the newly divorced.  I smile because I can remember a time that I did or sad something that was very "game" but in all reality I was just trying to communicate that I wasn't interested.

My personal history is pretty simple.  If I thought a girl was attractive, I asked her out.  That statement is true from 7th grade right up until I proposed to Mrs. Ipsa.  In all that time I was turned down one time in Jr. High, one time in High School, once in college, and one time in after I started working.  That's it.  Turn down number one and two, was because her father said she was too young (different girls), number three had the hots for some other guy; they married two years latter, number four was a gal I met in a professional class who said she was just got engaged, I just said' "oh that's fine" and gave her a big smile.  At the end of the week, she took me aside and asked to talk to me.  She showed me the ring and told me the story and how it was getting sized to fit her on Monday and that's why she wasn't wearing it when I asked her out. I guess she felt bad that she was taken.

That's four strike outs from 13 to 25.  Basically I had a date every weekend that I wanted one until after college.  Notice I said date, not slept with.  I remember one girl that I thought was very hot, that I took home after less than an hour.  She was a drag and I wasn't interested if putting up with her.  That's what dating was to me, looks good = ask her out, had fun = ask her out again, girl is a drag = dump now.  No sense in wasting time on women you don't enjoy. As far as looks quality, most were average girl next door types but there were two actresses, a model/rodeo queen and a Ms Hawaii runner up mixed in there as well.

For me the dating "game" ended the day I said "I do".  I was off the market and no longer looking, so the "how to" of "getting the girl", no longer interests me.  For better or worse, I "have her".  So the game posts are more humor to me than anything.

Guys like sex.  We need sex.  The only thing we know we'd like more of in this life is sex.  This is true of Christian guys as well as PUA's.  Ladies, if your man isn't saying something like, "women I'm only human, we did it four times today and 5 yesterday, let me get some sleep", then yes, your man would like to be getting it more often too.

I never would have found this blog if it hadn't been for Vox: Married Man Sex Life. This is "Game" applied to marriage.  I read some of his stuff yesterday.  He's not a christian but he claims that he and his wife were each others first and that they are monogamously married.  Here is a sample:
In general I find Roissy to be an entertaining writer and he is perhaps the best describer of the value of the Alpha = Female Attraction link and I have found that quite useful in learning that facet. However I am obviously in disagreement of his disdain for the Beta Traits and as such any advice he gives on LTRs is usually wrong and may as well be designed to destroy the relationship. PUA Game and Married Game are worlds apart.
 AND:

Before and After, Why Is That?

Discuss...
The change is often commented on across many blogs, but why is that so common? And try not to just say "Betaization", the question is why does that happen... what is the cause of it?
Warning the blog its self is not always Safe for Work, images are mostly PG-13 and R, no XXX that I found.

Guys take a look.  He recommends a balance between alpha and beta characteristics as the best way to have good sex with your wife.  By the way he defines good married sex as "doing it like rabbits" with lots of passion and variety.   I think most of the men would go along with that definition. Laddies, take a gander as well, would some of the things he recommends spice it up a bit for you too? Let your man know.  Don't deceive yourself women, christian married men are still men, and we were created with the same sexual instincts and needs as PUA's.

Let me know what you think of his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment