When I was a kid (1970's) white people told back jokes. They also told Pollock jokes, Mexican jokes, Asian jokes etc. It was mostly in bad taste. I say bad taste because it wasn't racist. I remember asking a black kid one time if he knew any white jokes. He knew lots of them. So I guess blacks are just as guilty.
One of the jokes I remember him telling had something to do about all white people looking the same. It was funny, because we had jokes about blacks all looking the same. No harm, no foul, sometimes people form different races are hard for other races to tell apart. Not a big deal right?
What if you live in California but your originally from Alabama? What if your kid is in a public school? What if a black guy comes to school that looks like the president? Is your kid a rasiss for saying so? Yep and they will kick him out of school for it. That's right whitey, no saying a black guy looks like another black guy, even if he does. What if the white kid's family had a black man (a friend) stay with them for several months while he was looking for work? Nope still racist. What if the black guy even says the white people are cool? Nope still racist. Even having a black friend isn't enough to get other blacks and publik skool officials to believe your not a racist, cause your from Alabama and they saw Roots, so they know.
Sad thing is, kicking a kid out of school for saying a black guy looks like another black guy, does make a point. It makes several here they are:
- Blacks now abuse the system, solely on the basis of race.
- The public school system is about indoctrination not education and should be closed before it does more harm.
- We have eradicated all serious forms of racism in America, since we have time to focus on these types of situations.
- Hurting whitey is the most important thing, the truth is secondary.
- Little girls can have little boys kicked out of school, not because anything was done to them, or even said to them, they can be offended solely biased on what someone said another kid said. They then can send mocking texts with no consequences. Had the boy done that he would no doubt be arrested for bullying.