This has allowed us to homeschool, and raise our own children. The down side is that Mrs. Ipsa has had to work part time instead of staying at home and of course we're pretty much living paycheck to paycheck (which I hate). As a side note, its better to raise your kids when you are young. Our friends that are our age are graduating their kids from high school and college. We're teaching multiplication tables.
This week I applied to two banking jobs. One of them contacted me back in less than 12 hours to set up a phone interview.
If you are so inclined, I'm asking that you pray for me in a specific way:
- That I will be blessed with a job that brings glory to the Kingdom by utilizing my God given talents in a way that pleases Him and benefits my employer.
- That the pay they offer is sufficient for our family so that Mrs. Ipsa can stay home fulltime; and that I will be blessed financially above my hopes and expectations so that I can do more for the Kingdom and my family. (we tithe now but there is not much extra)
- That if this, or any other opportunity, isn't the right one, God will take it off the table quickly. Better to get a fast "no" than to have maybe drag on.
- If the right opportunity is present that God will make it clear and that all of the details will come together.
- That I will exceed the expectations of my employer and bring a blessing to them.