All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.
Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!
BJW -- Computers
- How do trees get on the Internet?
- What do computers like to eat?
- What do you call a space magician?
- What is a computer's first sign of old age?
- What does a baby computer call his father?
- What is an astronaut's favorite key on the computer keyboard?
- What happened when the computer fell on the floor?
- How does a boy cell phone propose to his girlfriend?
- Why was there a bug in the computer?
- What is a computer virus?
- How did the mouse get out of the Roman Cathedral?
- What kind of doctor fixes broken websites?
- Have you heard about the Disney virus?
- What happened when a dragon breathed on several Macintosh computers?
- Why did the chicken cross the Web?
- Why did the computer go to a doctor?
Posted by Res Ipsa at 2/24/2016 12:00:00 AM