All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.
Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!
Signs you aren't very competent with a computer:
- You've backed-up your desktop by pushing it against the wall.
- You've put foam around the computer to prevent it from crashing.
- The soles of your shoes are worn out from re-booting your computer.
- You try to clear the screen by shaking the monitor up and down.
- You're in charge of Hillary's secret email server.
Posted by Res Ipsa at 4/13/2016 12:00:00 AM