All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

3/15/2018

Hello Again

It's been a long time.  I have regained control of my Blogger account again.  Soon I hope to fill up the BJW queue and at least produce that much content. 

It's been a tremendous couple of years.  I've not posted much, but life has been extremely full of challenges, heart aches and blessings.  With a bit of luck, some of that might get typed up and make its way into a post or two.

2 comments:

  1. WaterBoy8:00 PM

    Was wondering if something had happened to your account again, since the BJW queue ran out months ago. Good to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks WB. I've loaded the BJW's up into the summer months. I might even write a post or two.

    ReplyDelete