All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

3/20/2018

This Might be Fun

Given my liking for old TV and movies, I just had to take this Quiz.

Can You Guess All These 1960's TV Shows?

The quiz has a 100 questions and it takes about 10 minutes to do.

My Score?


Post em if ya got em.

3 comments:

  1. 100%
    I'm not sure what that says about me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It says you like good TV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brick Hardslab8:00 PM

    Tough to miss any of them. They should have put some of the Westerns with other Westerns etc. 100% of course we didn't have a tv for most of the sixties but our neighbors and my cousins did.

    ReplyDelete