All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

5/12/2018

Mothers Day 2018: Mama Bear Edition

Few things are as cool as twins.  I was out for a drive today and came across a mother with twins.  I stopped the truck and got out, creeping as close as I dared.  Which was about 40 yards or so.

I watched the kidos play chase and wrestle.  I was so enthralled by the spectacle that I forgot to take more than a few pictures.  Which was probably ok since all I had was my Kindle Fire with me.  Which isn't all that great for taking shots outside.  If anyone has any good suggestions for a camera set up with a great telephoto lens for the budget minded please let me know.

This is what I got.



That's a sow Grizzly with two cubs.  Not that its easy to tell from the picture.

FWIW.  I know I'm behind finishing up my losing my religion posts.  They're very draining to write.

1 comment:

  1. WaterBoy2:01 PM

    Maybe not the best place to post this, but certainly relevant:

    Wyoming approves Yellowstone-area grizzly hunt

    You going to try for a license?

    ReplyDelete