All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

5/29/2018

Surf'n the Net

I was looking up something important (at least to me) and the internet distracted me.  First thing that came up was this pic.

I thought this had to be Vox circa spring 1986 after a long Minnesota winter.  I still think it might be.  Who else would claim to be the Dark Lord?

That led me to a Harry Potter Rap, Straight Otta Hogwarts.  Which sucks as bad as you think.

It gets better I found this video:



I'm not big on Toto and I don't care for speed metal, but this cover works.

Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Leo does good metal covers. Did you see his "Let it Go" cover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I hadn't. I was looking for something totally different when I ended up wasting 20 min looking at other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dude has fun, if nothing else.

    ReplyDelete