All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

4/02/2008

Opening Can of Worms

After spending big bucks on several match grade chambers/barrels for my 45 ACP I'm coming to the conclusion that the match grade chamber, in and of itself, produces no noticeable improvement in accuracy. Now the match grade barrel does seam to improve accuracy once you get out past 25 yards but I have no evidence that the tighter tolerances in the chamber improves performance.

Keep in mind I'm talking about the 45 ACP only. I believe in tight chambers for top notch accuracy in riffles.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment