All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

6/25/2009

SPAM???

Apparently if you have a blog for 3 years and you finally breakdown and upgrade to the latest greatest version of blogger, (which isn't quite as great as they think it is) you to can have your blog classified as "spam".

I almost didn't get their email message about my new classification as a SPAM blog. They send it out on an automated system and my ISP filter rightly classified Bloggers email as SPAM. Apparently its OK for them to SPAM you about their misguided belief that your blog is spam.

So if this blog is deleted automatically you know what happened.

I so love having to type word verification to post too. I guess googles business model now includes making their products less user friendly. Being a pain in the arse must be more profitable and produce better content. That or its a way for computer geeks to have a "program" to run so they can keep their jobs and avoid working for a living.

7 comments:

  1. Don't upgrade to the latest version of blogger. So noted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:40 AM

    Since I restarted my blog just a few weeks ago, I think I am on the latest blogger, but don't have word verification turned on. Don't you have that option?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giraffe11:06 AM

    Ah, so that is why Haloscan is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JN as Ice Ice12:09 PM

    Word verification to your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By word verification I mean that they are requiring me to manually type in a series of letters BEFORE I can publish a post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that's uber-gay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Serves you right, ya hippy.

    ReplyDelete