Survey: 51percent of women say they'd skip sex for a year in a trade for being skinny; Shines light on self-esteem issues"Shines light on self-esteem issues".Ya think? That or they're so fat that there is no possible way to work the mechanics out. In all fairness, the other 49% polled said they all ready gave up sex. That had something to do with not "doing it" until Bella gives it up to Edward.Whatever. Bite me.
In other news:
A woman who celebrated her 103rd birthday stunned friends when she revealed her secret to a long life was cherishing – HER VIRGINITY.First, this clearly falls under the category of TOO MUCH INFO. Second, no booze, smoking or sex, what was she living for? Long trips and her cats. Its not like this doesn't happen to men though. The first time a man went more than eight decades without having sex, he invented calculus. Curiously enough just like the lady in the article Issac Newton was also English.