All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

2/14/2012

Valentines Day

A ninety-year-old man is sitting on a park bench, sobbing, when a young man walks by and asks him what's wrong.

Through his tears the old man answers, "I'm just so in love with my twenty-five-year-old wife."

"What's wrong with that?" asks the young man.

Between the sobs and sniffles, he answers, "You can't understand. Every morning before she goes to work, I get smoking hot wake up sex, then she cooks me breakfast and kisses me and tells me she loves me. At lunchtime she comes home and embraces me warmly, more steamy sex and then she makes me a sandwich. In the afternoon when she gets a break, she rushes home with some cold beer and we have more sex. At night after she makes me a gourmet supper, we get in the hot tub, more drinks more wild sex, and then she cuddles up with me all night."  At this point the old man breaks down weeping, no longer able to speak.

The young man puts his arm around him. "Oh, I think I see. I bet you just found out she's with you for your money?"

"No," the old man answers through his sobbing and tears, "I forgot where I live."


Valentines Day, its different for men.

No comments:

Post a Comment