All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

2/11/2012

It Lives

I was on a blog yesterday and was getting ready to leave them a snappy message about not posting in along time and it hit me,  I've not posted in a month.  My first excuse is that I bought a new computer and lost all my bookmarks.  The second excuse is that I've been working nights and playing Mr. Mom during the day, so daddy doesn't get to play on the computer as much as I once did.

I guess I don't have any real great excuses.  I've composed several posts in my head but never got around to typing them up.  Hopefully I'll get back into it and get r done.

No comments:

Post a Comment