All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

12/11/2012

In Other News



I didn't believe it but there is a place named White Settlement Texas.  How Racess is that?  I think the headline speaks for it's self.  Burglary Suspect Arrested, Escapes In Police Car.

I'd hate to think of myself as soft on crime, but if you can escape the cops in their own car, maybe you should get a pass, just this once.


Oh, and I thought my job was unrewarding.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad the guy is a scumbag. I want to root for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I think he should be in jail, but the escape is too funny not to want to see him get away with it.

    ReplyDelete