IF you are:
- A person of Hispanic descent and looking to
- receive public assistance
- work under the table
- pay no taxes
- free load off the tax payer
- An illegal with a criminal history of'
- sexually assaulting children
- narcotics trafficking
- A Muslim
- a confirmed member of the PLO
- a member of Hamas
- a member of ISIS
- Actively involved in a terror plot
- Or just looking to freeload like the Hispanics
Which makes me wonder is there anybody we won't let in, legally or illegally?
Well at least we have some standards of who can't come here. Christians fleeing persecution, man you can't let people like that in. What kind of country do you think we'd end up with if a bunch of Christians got together and started wanting religious freedom? I mean what's next, freedom of speech or the right to bear arms? We can't have that sort of thing.
To be fair these folks thought they could sneak in through Mexico (just like everybody else). It's illegal and they should have been stopped and detained. Their first mistake was admitting they were Christians seeking asylum. They should have claimed to be a family of Guatemalans with a life long dream of working at 7-11 and becoming pool boys. The boarder patrol would have given them cab fare and a welfare application if they would have asked, "just vote democrat, si"?