All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

11/25/2015

T-Shirt Slogans

"That's It! I'm Calling Grandma!" (Seen on an 8 year old)

"Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew Up"

"Procrastinate Now."

"My Dog Can Lick Anyone."

"I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts - Do You Want Fries With That?"

"FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION. It comes bundled with the software."

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance."

"Time's fun when you're having flies...Kermit the Frog."

2 comments:

  1. Susan1:41 PM

    I have actually seen that T shirt on kids. It never fails to make me chuckle. Grandma always knows how to fix it. So does grandpa.

    In case you don't put up a post for it Res, many happy wishes and blessings to you and yours for a very happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.
    And the same to my fellow commenters and lurkers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great Thanksgiving and may the next year be full of things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete