All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

4/19/2018

Back Online

I was able to get back on line today.  I'll get to work on the moose story.

After I hit "publish" I saw the number of hits for my last BJW post, "Quickies".  Judging by incredible jump in site traffic, I'd say that using a title that's a double entendre is a great way to boost interest in my posts.

2 comments:

  1. WaterBoy10:31 PM

    "Judging by incredible jump in site traffic, I'd say that using a title that's a double entendre is a great way to boost interest in my posts."

    HA! You've gone and attracted the Google crowd, now, man.

    That, or some of the Ilk are hanging around for more LMR posts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My last LMR post had 734 views and a couple of comments. It's hard to know what will attract views. When I publish on a regular basis the views tend to increase. When I take time off the traffic drops off fairly quick.

    ReplyDelete