All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

3/13/2006

Calling All Gun Nuts

I’m going to be making a cross country trip this next weekend. As it just so happens I’ll be able to arrange things so I can drive by at least 2 Cabela’s and 5 other decent sporting goods stores.

I’m wanting to take my reloading to the next level and buy a chronograph so I can improve my handloads. I’d appreciate some advice on which brand or models to buy. I’ve been checking out models and it looks like several are in the $100 to $150 range but I’m not tied to that.

So would the brothers Cherolis, Gregg, Bill and anyone else who has some experience please pipe in with your recommendations? If you have thoughts on ballistics software I’d be interested in that too.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment