The moment George Zimmerman was pulled over by cops in Texas for speeding on Sunday: He told officers he had a GUN and was 'going nowhere in particular'
For the record:
1. Hundreds of people get pulled over in Texas for speeding every day, and get off with a warning.
2. Why would a Texas cop give 2cents about Zimmerman or his 15 min of fame?
3. Some states require CCW holder's in possession of a firearm to inform the officer of the gun during a traffic stop. I don't know if Texas has such a law, but that would account for his statement.
4. What Zimmerman was doing and where he was going are absolutely none of the cops business. Maybe he just wanted to go for a drive. Maybe he figures moving to Texas would be a safer place to live than out east. It doesn't matter, what he does is HIS BUSINESS.
5. This is a non-story designed to stir up interest in something that is over and done with. An innocent man did a good dead. Let it go already.