All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

4/03/2006

Telemarketers

I hate em, you hate em, we all hate em.

Maybe you know this and maybe you don’t but the national DO NOT CALL list is operational now. It has been for awhile. You can get your phone number added by going to the website and registering. It’s quick, it’s easy and it’s free. This little gem can make a ton of unwanted calls go away.

I was looking thru my bookmarks at websites that I’ve found useful and I thought I’d post some on the blog. They’re listed in the sidebar under “Sundry”. Another useful page is the Annual Credit Report. You’re entitled to one report free each year from all the repositories. Its always a good thing to know what they are saying about you. Go ahead and check it out. If you need help reading it, email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment