All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

7/17/2006

The Savage Saga Continues

"What kind of groups are you getting?"

Pic # 1 is of my 25 yard sight in. I fired a total of 6 shots to check my bore sighting of the scope. Shot #1 was low and left. I worked my scope adjustments till I arrived at shot #6, which was where I wanted it.



Pic # 2 is of my 100 yard hits, all 4 of them.

I took 30 rounds to the range. Only 10 hit paper, six of those were at 25 yards. All shots were fired from a rest. All ammo was Winchester factory loaded premium 180 grain fail safes. However, this is typical performance with other loads too.

Group size of the 4 random shots that hit paper is 22 in at 100 yards. Considering that most of the shots didn’t hit paper or the back stop actual performance is more like 8ft at 100 yards.



I won’t list all the stuff I’ve done or checked but If anyone has an idea of how to correct this I’d appreciate the suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment