All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

7/17/2006

WSAS, What Should Astro Shoot….

Waterboy and I are planning another whitewater rafting trip to Colorado for sometime in late August or early September. It’s a one last bone crushing class V, paddle or die trip before Ipsa Jr makes his/her presence known and I am officially a dad. If you’d like to join us please let me know.

When I’m down that direction I’ll have a little time on my hands and my buddy Astro has indicated he’s willing to squeeze off a few rounds of ammo. Provided he and I can workout the details of getting together, what should I bring for him to try?

I’m not going to post the contents of my gun collection here for ya’ll to ponder but lets just say its got a few interesting pieces in it and sufficient quantity to use up a afternoon’s time at the range. I don’t have any class III stuff or an AR-15 so those are out. What would you recommend he try?

UPDATE: BLEG

I'd like a few great (accurate to MOA at 500 yards) reloading recipes for the 30-06 with bullet weights of 130 grains to 175 grains. I’ve got a new project that I need to finish up before October 1. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment