All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

11/28/2014

Black Friday

 
This is how to find your wife, even in the busiest shopping mall.  Follow these four point instructions, the technique never fails. 
  1. Have a look around at the shoppers, then walk up to the prettiest girl in the store. 
  2. Say to her, 'Excuse me, can you help me?  I cannot see my wife, and I know that she is here in the shopping mall somewhere.  Can you just talk to me for a couple of minutes?'
  3. The pretty girl will ask: 'Why?'
  4. You reply: 'Because every time I talk to a beautiful woman, my wife materialises out of thin air.'

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you read on Breitbart at all, but on their Big London page last week, there was an article about how we have exported Black Friday to the poor Brits.

    Needless to say, I immediately apologized on behalf of most Americans for that in the comment section.

    ReplyDelete