I offer you this story from the Daily Mail, Christian nurse, 37, says she was sacked for 'harassment and bullying' after PRAYING for a Muslim colleague.
- Two women who work together talk one of them Christian, one Muslim. Both women share some basic things about their religion to the other person. I'm sure they talked about any number of other things as well.
- The Christian women asks her friend to come to church with her and prayed for her when she was sick. There is no information in the story about if the friend accepted her invitation or not, or if she asked her to not pray for her.
- The Christian women gave her friend a book about someone who left Islam.
- Women jabbering about something never surprises me because that's what women do. I'm not sure how to stop this from happening in an emancipated society. Perhaps passing a law that forbids women from working outside the home would have prevented this situation from ever occurring.
- People invite their co-workers to any number of non work related events outside of work hours. Would she be in as much trouble for inviting her friend to a Manchester United match if she knew her friend to be a Liverpool fan? Most Englishmen take football more seriously than religion. What if the Christian wanted to go a pub for lunch and invited a Muslim friend?
- If, as we are told by the MSM, Islam has the same God as Christians and Jews, why would it matter if a Christian prayed for a Muslim to get healed of a sickness?
- Giving her friend a book about someone who left Islam was clearly a move meant to foster the idea of conversion. So what? The Muslim could do what everyone else does when they get a book forced on them: say thank you, then return it after 6 months of collecting dust on the back of the toilet.
- How insecure of ones religious beliefs do you have to be to have someone fired from their job because they invite you to go to their place of worship, or pray for you to get well, or give you a book? Is Islam so fundamentally unsound as a religious system that its participants can't withstand the mere mention of some other religion?
- As an employer in what is optimistically called a "Christian Nation" how can you justify firing someone for being a Christian and being concerned about the health of a co-worker? In a civilized society how do you punish someone for an invite to a non-work related event? Are the English going to start burning books that the Muslims don't like?