All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

5/10/2006

A New (Hillbilly) Order

When I started looking into doing this blog thing I got lots of advice. One thing I was told to do was get listed with some blog roll service to attract more traffic to the site.

A few of ya’ll that I visit are with “The Alliance” so I did that one. After 3 months I still can’t get them to list me even though I’ve done everything they’ve asked. They’re just to hi faluten to list a red-neck.

I found a blog-roll that I fit in with just fine.


I recommend ya’ll check em out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment