All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

6/05/2006

Camera or Video Bleg

With the baby on the way, I need some advice. I need some new video/photo equipment. Both sets of parents live out of state and they want pics and mpeg’s. I’m thinking digital is the way to go.

Let me know what equipment you have found that works good. Right now I’m using a bottom of the line Kodak cx6200. It has no real features other than it works. If possible I’d like something I could use for wildlife photography as well. I am open to any suggestions or info that you might think useful. I’m not looking to go nuts on spending for this gadget but I can afford to drop a few bucks. Fathers day is coming up fast so I’m thinking I might be able to talk some people into buying one for me.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment