All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

6/30/2006

Thursday Night Results

This is my last night to shoot for the next 4 weeks. We have baby birthing classes that I’m going to take part in.

The scenarios weren’t particularly exciting, steel plates for time and accuracy. Sometimes basic drills are the best for improving skills. This week I broke 6 seconds on my reloads, not bad considering I haven’t been concentrating on them. Still can’t break 1.5 on a draw and hit. I’ve learned that switching between a full size 45 and a commander size gun is a mistake it takes 2 or 3 run throughs to get used to the feel of the gun again.

Product updates:
I bought a solid steal cleaning rod from Pro Shot this summer. Great product I’m really liking it.

Chip McCormick Power Mags, I’m real close to changing my opion on this product form mostly favorable to waste of money. Out of the 5 brand new mags that I’m shooting this summer I have had two bad ones. Tonight I had a new and interesting magazine malfunction. I have never had a mag fail to release the round after cocking the slide fully to the rear. Clearing the jam required me to forfeit the stage for failure to finish and disessemble the fully load mag in the gun and force the bullet out with a screwdriver. I’m less than happy. If this happens again its by by Chip.

No comments:

Post a Comment