'We almost lost our lives': Woman possessed by demons in 'portal to hell' house that terrified even the police chief reveals new details of her family's terrifying ordeal
- Latoya Ammons' home in Gary, Indiana is at the hear of one of the most baffling police cases in state history
- She was 'possessed' along with her three children after moving into home in 2011
- MailOnline has obtained exclusive audio and video footage from the exorcisms of AmmonsShe claims children were 'satanic chanting' and saw 'big, black monster'
- Police audio also features a 'demon' rasping 'hey' in the basement Sons were taken to hospital after one was inexplicably thrown in the house - while there a nurse and a CPS worker saw him 'glide' backwards up a wall
- Town's veteran police chief, Charles Austin, says basement is 'portal to hell' and he saw objects moving and shadowy people
- MailOnline also has obtained picture of 'frozen' finger of DCS worker who touched mystery ooze that was dripping in house. She never returned
- Catholic priest Father Michael Maginot carried out exorcisms on Ammons in English and Latin and talks of his personal battles with named demons
I'd loose my first and last months rent and not leave a forwarding address. If this was me I'd grab the kids and run, out of the house, past the city limits, and not stop till I was several states away. That's just what I'd do. Call me crazy if you want. I've no interest in getting to know the devil or his buddies better. I'd run. If for some reason I couldn't get away, I'd make sure the insurance was paid up and see to it the fuel oil tank was plumb full and developed a leak. Then I'd leave a candle burning and take the kids to grandmas. End of problem. Which is why I have a problem believing her story.