My take on the state of the Union.
1. Reagan was right. It's the economy stupid.
2. You can't buy Obummer care, if you don't have a job. It wouldn't matter if the website worked. Which it doesn't.
3. Americans have not seen a rise in real wages since 1973. That's over 40 years. That means an entire generation of the American working and middle class have been screwed over royally.
4. Inflation in a debt based economy never stops. Never.
5. My grandfathers, neither of whom had more than an 8th grade education, were better educated and had a better standard of living than a kid graduating from public school today.
6. The government could fix America's problem, or at least start on them tomorrow. Nobody wants to do that because it would endanger their campaign contributions and reelection chances.
7. Fixing America's problems would mean, shrinking the size of government by 75% to 85%, closing the boarders, kicking out the illegals, slashing government spending and paying down the debt. That ain't gonna happen.
8. Insert your favorite issue(s) here.
In addition to the above one of the most telling social commentaries of our time and the over all state of the union, is this headline from a British Publisher:
Obama's high school pot dealer who he thanked for the 'good times' was beaten to death with a hammer by his gay lover