All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

3/04/2015

Blegg

I'm reaching out on behalf of an old golf buddy of mine who needs some help. 

His wife told him to go out and get some of those pills that would help him get an erection. When he came back, he handed her some diet pills. Anyway, he's looking for a place to live. Let me know if you can help.

I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately
needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my
gas with the beat of the music.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee,
and noticed that everybody was staring at me....

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.

5 comments:

  1. WaterBoy10:03 AM

    I'll admit it, I laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a side effect of diet pills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:56 PM

    "I'll admit it, I laughed.'

    I have to second that. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good joke Wednesday isn't so bad once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slim-Fizz is a unique appetite suppressant the ground breaking fibre Glucomannan, which is a natural dissolvable fibre derived from high quality fresh Konjac.

    ReplyDelete