All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

3/13/2015

Pic's

I received a request for a pic today.  Rather than just take a pic, I knew that I had one on my computer.  As I went to look for it, I found some old wildlife pics I'd taken.





 I still haven't found what I'm looking for, so now I have to find one of my digital cameras.  Hope you enjoyed the wildlife.
 

4 comments:

  1. Are these critter pics ones from your own property, or were they taken on hunting trips?

    I really like that one of the big cat. When we lived on our acreage several years ago, I got to watch one of those big cats come down our driveway. He might of been on the young side because he sure was playful.

    My 2 house cats and I were all lined up at the dining room window just watching the big guy play with tree moss and anything else that caught his fancy.

    If you have a good pair of binoculars, that is a great way to watch the critters from the safety of a big window in your house. Bird feeders and a large bag of cracked corn to fill them also allows for the most amazing bird watching from your home too.

    That is probably the one thing I really miss about my previous house was all the wildlife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The young deer with the chain link fence behind it is in my yard. The moose were in the big horn mountains. I wasn't hunting at the time. The cat is a lynx. It's kinda hard to judge size and the tufts on the side of the face are hard to see in that picture, but it is a lynx not a bob cat.

    I've only ever caught one of my best wildlife encounters on film. If I can find it (its still in a shoe box someplace from 2 house moves ago, at least as far as I know) I'll post it and share the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WaterBoy9:35 AM

    "I still haven't found what I'm looking for"

    You too?

    Seriously, though, these are some nice pics...you ever thought of having a sideline as a nature photographer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have. Its a hobby that would fit me well.

      Delete