All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

4/26/2015

Another Prediction

Without a doubt this pic is the funniest thing Vox has posted in a long time.  It's funny because it's true.  I actually laughed till I got a tear in my eye imagining Yoda's voice saying the phrase.  This probably means I'm a very spiritually immature person.  Admit it you're doing a Yoda voice in your own head as you read it too.


I can think of sooo many situations that this would be the perfect response.  My prediction?  I don't know when, I don't know where, but I'm going to work this in some place, some how.

2 comments:

  1. WaterBoy5:49 PM

    Of course we all read it in Yoda's voice -- there's simply no other way to do it.

    I remember a comic (Mark McCollum) performing a standup routine where he mimics Yoda telling people how to climb a wall: "Float if you can, climb if you must."

    That's the voice in which I hear all Yodaisms, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:19 AM

    I'll be using it too. If that makes me spiritually immature, then I'll go ahead and admit it now.

    ReplyDelete