All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

4/29/2015

Baltimore Burns.....Let it

Baltimore is burning.  So what?

I'm not able to work myself up into a sufficient level of give a crap to do a proper rant.  Sorry, I can't go there.  It's not that I don't care about the root causes of the decline of civilization, I do.  I have friends whose daughter moved there not too long ago.  I hope she is safe. 

We are told that Baltimore is burring because of white injustice.  I saw some of the press conference coverage of the mayor.  I didn't see a single white person affiliated with her administration.  I'm not sure how this is whitey's fault.  First mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, called the criminals destroying the city "thugs", then she apologized.  You don't want to hurt the feelings of rioting criminals, that might make them feel bad.

What's going on in Baltimore is the natural out come of half a century of Democratic policies and practices.  Expect more of it, not less.

8 comments:

  1. Baltimore is about a half-hour drive for me, I used to go there quite a bit when my kids were younger. Now one of my sons is patrolling those same streets he used to walk 10 years ago, as a National Guard solider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An, as an upside, we did get this;
    http://imgur.com/pE00q39

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill,

    I prayed for your sons safety. I hope you and your family are safe and not affected by the rioting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was that pic one you took?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I took that pic! I'd be a youtube hero. Nope, no pics from me, I've really avoided the Baltimorons this week.

    Thanks for the prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WaterBoy4:42 PM

    "First mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, called the criminals destroying the city "thugs", then she apologized."

    I don't know why...all she did was call a spade a spade.

    ReplyDelete
  7. call a spade a spade

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan1:19 PM

    I think Obama wasn't happy that the rioting happened in a city where the mayor, police chief and most of the city council is black. This makes the narrative look bad for liberals.
    So he called them thugs. Which was the right thing to do surprisingly for him.
    The aftermath is going to be even a bigger circus of corruption than the rioting was.

    ReplyDelete