All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

4/06/2015

Gregg

I doubt you have time or an interest in surfing the net any more.  In the off chance that you care much about anything happening on earth or that it is even possible to check in, this is for you.

Deus meus, ex toto corde pænitet me ómnium meórum peccatórum, éaque detéstor, quia peccándo, non solum pœnas a te iuste statútas proméritus sum, sed præsértim quia offéndi te, summum bonum, ac dignum qui super ómnia diligáris. Ídeo fírmiter propóno, adiuvánte grátia tua, de cétero me non peccatúrum peccandíque occasiónes próximas fugitúrum. Amen.
Réquiem ætérnam dona eis, Dómine, et lux perpétua lúceat eis.  Requiéscant in pace. Amen. 
May your sins be forgiven.
May your sorrow and pain be no more.
May you rest in heaven forever.

May you look down and laugh at my posting a Catholic prayer on my blog in your honor.  Since God's right there handy maybe you'll take his word for some of what I've told you over the years.

3 comments:

  1. According to his nephew's comment on his last post, he passed away on Friday or Saturday.

    RIP, Outlaw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that. I wish I had a way to send flowers or a card to his mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan9:42 PM

    Anyone who can make Medved have a total meltdown on his own show is aces in my book. Vox has a link to the transcript posted on his blog at the moment.

    RIP Gregg/EP/Outlaw X

    ReplyDelete