All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

10/23/2007

Where Are the Wapiti?

Yes I'm back. No I didn't get an elk. I was hunting bulls and all I saw were cows. I did get 3 good stalks in heavy timber but no horns came my way. I still have my tag and there is a little time left to hunt in this season, but I don't know if I'll get away. I did get to help in a search and resuce operation when a hunter got lost and was forced to spend the night on the mountian. He made it back ok. I'm working over at my regular job to make up for an employee thats off, and I'm feverishly trying to finish up consulting work before the grandparents show up for a visit latter in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment