All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

5/15/2008

Fire Flys Come Out in the Spring

Girl Friend Fire Fly sent me her condolences on not drawing moose or bighorn sheep tags. She also sent me this picture.
Her sister took this picture at work. I didn't think sheep roamed as far east in her neck of the woods, but I may be mistaken as to which neck of the woods that is. GFFF also said that this was "a small one". In my book he'd still be a shooter, since one curl is at least 3/4, the right side being the longer horn IMO. In WY only one horn must go at least 3/4 to be legal, I'm fairly sure that both of this guys do.

Last year on our rafting trip we saw 7 sheep as we were driving up to raft. I think 2 were rams and the rest ewes and lambs.

No comments:

Post a Comment