All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

8/06/2008

The Games I Play

I enjoy all kinds of games, everything from cards and board games to video and computer games. Knowing that I also have a tendency to spend way too much time on these things, I have opted not to buy things like a PS2 etc. So to get my fix I'll play a free online game from time to time. That's how I came across a banner ad for Tribal Wars

This is a fantasy strategy game, played in real time (more or less) and set in the middle ages. Build your village, get an army, conquer other villages, join a tribe and meet nice people. Having a little extra time on my hands these days, I've been enjoying myself. If you'd like a great way to waste some time go ahead and join. I'm in world 23, and 20 but 23 is just starting so its a good time to join. You'll recognize me I'm Res Ipsa on k56.

No comments:

Post a Comment