All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

12/07/2009

Computer Down.

I'm having several problems with my PC. If you've sent me email, Fire Fly, jimmy, etc I can't reply or open any links. Sorry.

Anyone who knows anything about PC's that would care to give advice, I'm all ears.

I'm running an XP with MS Office programs. Its an HP. What is happening is that every time I turn the computer on, it says I am the victim of software counterfeiting and that my system does not pass genuine windows verification. None of my programs can talk to each other. If I click a link in an email it won't open up. I can no longer send emails but I still receive them. I can no longer access Internet Explorer. I normally use Fire Fox, but I have a client that requires me to access their system with IE. When I use FireFox I can't access PDF files. The list goes on.

Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment