All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

1/05/2010

Odd Topic

Happy Saturday everyone. Yes I know its really Tuesday, but in my world of mixed up work schedule today is my Saturday. So I'm doing my best to avoid Mrs. Ipsa's honey do list while accomplishing some things on my own to do list. Item #1 is recover from the 18 hrs I spent away from home yesterday. Item #2 is write the rest of the list.

Suppose you were assigned the task of giving an one hour (perhaps longer or in two sessions) speech. The working title of this talk is: "Have Great Sex". The talk will be advertised to the target audience for about two months prior to the event. The day of the event will be either the second or third Saturday of September, this year.

What would you say? What topics would you cover?

I am intentionally not telling you who the audience is, or the event that this is part of, because I don't want to prejudice your input. The purpose of the speech is to encourage people to have extraordinary sex lives. You can assume that both men and women will be in the audience and that the age range will be rather large from teens to possibly mid 60's. For purposes of this post, assume anything and everything goes at least topic wise. In addition to your thoughts, you might want to include some "what I wish men knew or what I wish women knew" about sex comments. Private emails are welcome as well, please put "odd topic" in the subject line, so when my email filter flags your message I will know to send it to my mail box.

I'm especially interested hearing input form the ladies.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment