All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

2/01/2010

Mind Set

I was recently asked to become a NRA qualified instructor. I turned it down since I don't have the time/money to get the credential and teach classes. I'm really hard pressed to prep for the 2 shoots I've committed myself to compete in this year. If I was to start teaching classes for CCW pistol and home defense I think I would include this video in my curriculum.

The video is 10 min long



It's all about mind set.

1. refuse to be a victim.
2. do whatever it takes, training, paperwork, or practice to make #1 a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment