All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

7/06/2010

I'd like to Know

Prof Hale posted about problems with my blog.  I'm glad he did.  I had been having problems getting my page to load for sometime.  I had attributed it to ISP problems I'd been having so I didn't make the connection that it might be a larger problem.

If you've been having problems getting this to load or with making comments, please let me know.  I just eliminated a link from the template that had been causing some stalling on my end.  This seems to be helping but there may be other issues that I'm not aware of.  If there are template changes that would speed things up please feel free to make suggestions about that as well.

VOX has a great little feature where all the archives are in a drop down menu.  If anyone knows the code for doing that, I'd love to give it a try.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment